DREAM : Of Peacocks and Palaces



DREAM ENTRY

DATE: MORNING 9 AUG 2017

What an unusual dream encounter this morning!

I find myself on the grounds of a very old and ancient palace.

As I walk through the grounds, I begin to notice that there is ample supply of all things here. Everything I need and require .... even down to the little things like my daily grocery supplies! As well as the superfoods that I like to add to smoothies :) Quite unusual to find a wide variety of every need bursting forth like this. And it seemed like it was all available for me to take as I needed.

I found that there was no intense excitement or greed ... I simply gathered a few things that I needed and that was that.

There was a calm assurance ... as though the palace was always readily available to me, and so I didn't need to stock up. I could just come back anytime for supplies.

As I looked through the ample provision before me .... I saw a little stack of drawers.

I opened a drawer and found it bursting forth with money. Currency of all kinds.

In fact, there were ancient bills ... as well as more modern bills.

I took a stack of bills, not knowing what I had picked up. And I saw that it was a rich supply of funds as I held it in my hand. Wow ... that was unexpected.

A man appeared on the scene ... I senses that he was a visitor just like me ... and he was observing and exploring the grounds too.

When he came to the drawers, he took some bills as well. But he took the Indian rupees which have a very low value....so I told him, hey you should pick up the US$1000 bills they're worth much more. And he did.

I was glad I helped him out!

After that I left the interior and walked into the expansive gardens outside.

A very impressive peacock .... larger than any peacock I had seen in my life .... or even heard of! .... was standing regally in the garden.

He saw me and did the oddest thing! ..... He began to crouch down and wiggle his body like a puppy and then braced himself to run into my arms! .....

But when he got close he stopped .... as though he knew he was just too massive to jump into my lap! lol :)

How cute he looked with his intent alertness as he tricked me into thinking he was about to pounce on me. It left me laughing, ticked by the whole display :)

Unbeknownst to me, an adorable little puppy was beside him ...and the puppy did the same thing but he landed in my lap!

So it's possible that the peacock was learning from the puppy and that they got along very well :) .... making quite unusual friends!

Another thing that comes to mind ...as I remember the massive peacock ....

Peacocks are commonly found in India ... and there was a reference to both Indian currency and US currency that was found in the drawers. Yet I chose the US dollars over the Indian dollars.

I had also found a feathered pen within the palace.

The pen had a MASSIVE FEATHER on it .... it must have come from that very same peacock!

It was a Glorious Turquoise feather....

Glancing at the pen ... I felt it was too large and grandiose.

And that it wouldn't be practical to actually use.

But I picked it up nonetheless... and I was astonished

The Feather balanced perfectly on the pen ...

It allowed me to hold the pend with great ease and grace ....

Large and Majestic in appearance ... yet it proved light and easy in practicality.

I was struck by the "intelligence" and craftsmenship of the feathered pen.

 Love,
Ahava Sarah





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!