DREAM : THE BEARS ARE COMING! #Russia Attacks




WARNING DREAM - πŸ“―πŸ“―πŸ“―

THE BEARS ARE COMING πŸ“―πŸ“―πŸ“―
( dream early am 14 SEP 2017)

I was inside a house and I had a pet. It was the cutest pet you could imagine . Pure white, not like any creature you could find on earth.
I loved spending time with my pet, it was so adorable ! .
 

Suddenly I heard noises outside ...

I looked out the window into the greenery outside
There were small hills & mountains around us.


I saw some grey bears outside.
I wasn't concerned.
I thought they were harmless, just exploring the area.


Then I realized they were picking up speed and running.
These bears were menacing. ROUGH, angry bears!


They were coming to get us and focused on entering the house we were in. Foreboding pierced my heart. .
They're on the attack.


More bears came bounding until there were a group of them running down the mountain toward us. I think there were 7 to 8 in total . .
Maybe 7 ?
( When I woke up , the number of bears was important and I tried to remember how many there were)
They were all grey bears. .


I knew I had to move fast to protect us ( myself & my pet ) . So I ran to the windows to close ALL the windows. .
. πŸ“―ALL THE WINDOWS HAD TO BE CLOSED.πŸ“―


I ran as fast as I could rushing around the house checking all the windows and CLOSED THEM ALL.


The house was now secure.
The windows were unusual.
When I closed the windows it wasn't a regular glass window but paper.
Like scrolls of parchment rolled up & sitting on the top of the window.

 
When I unrolled them, paper covered the windows. .
It looked flimsy to the naked eye 

but the paper securely closed the windows and kept us safe.






#dream #dreams #prophetic #bear #russia #us #russiainvades #warning #propheticdream #warningdream #greybear #russiaattacks #bearattack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!