DREAM : A new Home & the Smiling Dolphin ❤️



DREAM 22 Nov ❤️
 
Early this morning I dreamt that Tom and I had to move into a new home. .
For some reason, I thought it was going to be a small, old, dingy home & a time of testing ... I was dreading it but I thought that I just had to bear it and go through with it .... .
.
My heart was heavy as we opened the doors to our new home ... and then I lit up ... The house was beautiful ! .🎁
.
It was big, spacious, clean, bright and new ! It had glorious large French windows with beautiful, long curtains. I was so happy !!! .
I did not expect this at all. It was the most wonderful surprise.... I couldn't believe that we had received such a huge blessing.
.
I remember that the home had 5 bedrooms. The number 5 was imprinted on my mind as though it was important & symbolic.
.
I looked out the window and there was a vast ocean outside the home.
.
A dolphin swam up right up to the shore! and smiled at me.
.
I was so fascinated by him.He was so cute & full of JOY 😍💕
.
Time seemed to slow down .... as I noticed every detail of his mouth, teeth, eyes and face.
I watched the motion of his jaws opening and smiling ... I sensed his breathing.
Every aspect of his face grew startlingly clear .... and profound ... especially his mouth.
.
Just looking at him made me so happy 😍
Such a great comfort filled me.
What an amazing creature!
.
He filled me up with his smile :) 🌈
Then off he went plunging into the vast ocean blue ...🌊🌊🌊
.
#dolphin #dolphins #dream #grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Why did Jesus hate the Nicolaitians ?

Day 10 LIQUID CLEANSE - Cravings pass like waves