Journal entry - Tuesday 6th June 2017 I've found that my most powerful days are those that begin with my early morning routine. 3-4:30 am - I wake up at 3 am and sit in silence for a while ( Usually 1 to 1 1/2 hrs ). 4:30-5 am I may choose to pray in tongues as well. ( This goes on for 30 mins to 1 hr ) 5-6 am - And I follow this by listening to audiobible or reading my physical bible. 6-7:30 am - Rest. Because I am still in the midst of training myself to accept this routine for life , I do find myself falling asleep at 6 am and then waking up once more around 7:30 am . Interestingly, it is during this 6 am nap that I receive most of my most powerful dreams. *This is the general outline, though it may vary on some days. Durin g this seas on o f my life , I am not always able to keep this routine as we have a ministry travel schedul e that is quite rigorous. It involves a lot of activity & meeting new people. I enjoy the travel, but w hen I retu...
Comments
Post a Comment