Day 2 - 7 Day Cleanse : Going Strong !
26th June 2017 Day 2❤ Weight - 112 pounds Smoothies+Liquids+HotBroth+LightExercise+BibleStart&EndsDay - So far So Great 😍 Early days, so no food cravings yet. But am enjoying the extra time I am having from not preparing meals .... Light workouts thus far but I will amp up the workouts tomorrow :) ..... Bible time is definitely better as I feel an urgency to plunge in more deeply in the Word . We're called to continually GROW and INCREASE. And that requires an Intention and Pursuit on our part. 👑 Verdict - Feeling peaceful and my mind is clearer :) Also noticing there are distractions that try to steal my attention as I devote more time to the Word. It helps to set the mood by turning on instrumental music and even lighting a candle and shutting yourself away. Time with the scriptures seems more precious and sacred that way :) TIP: Miso is a good broth to include in a liquid cleanse to satiate the need fo...
Comments
Post a Comment