The Ecstacy of Loving God



Journal entry - 25 May 2017

This morning in my 'Holy Hour' with the Lord ... I sat and waited upon him at 3 am, sang in tongues and soon found Him. :)

But it was at around 4 or 5 am, that I noticed a special love began to wrap itself around me....

It was so beautiful .... that I am inspired to write about it in my journal entry this day. 


I use the title 'The Ecstacy of Loving God' for this particular blog post as it is a commonly used term that describes the intimacy as well as the absolute pleasure and delight that is found in the Lord.

The title is also that of a well known book that describes the mystical state of love that come in union with Christ.

However, I use it not to refer to the book in particular but to share my personal thoughts on the sheer delight, yes the Ecstacy of Loving God! :)

Lately, it feels as though I have plunged into colorful oceans. There is so much to see, appreciate and learn from. There are beautiful beings and signs wherever I look. And all it took was the desire to plunge deep within ... as deep called to me ... so I went! 

And in this ocean blue ... as I get past it's sparkling beauty, signs and wonders .... I now tread into the thick waters of His love .... and then that is all that matters.

His love is THICK ... it's RICH and complete... and intoxicating.

Yes there comes a time He finally has us all to Himself. And we are LOVESICK ... Oh Yeshua! You have stolen my heart and now I come to see that loving you ... involves constantly going deeper, giving more of myself and disappearing into You! :)

“Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men.  In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste” (2:3).

Comments

  1. As I read this Ahava I thought of a TV programme I watched last night about fishermen in the Pacific who free dive for long periods to fish (without taking additional oxygen) - they looked so free & graceful swimming in the depths & I pictured you free diving in the depths of His love & grace just bring envelopped in Him. What a wonderful thought! I was also thinking about the River of Healing in Ezekiel 47:1-12 & how water purifies, cleanses & heals.I love all the imagery the Bible uses regarding water & the way God speaks to us through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ! I love this! It Is Wonderful ! Thank you ... that's truly how it feels once we enter the depths. There is such a grace and freedom in His Rest :) Praise God!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!