Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions




Day 11

Today I experienced a lot of cravings for food but something's different.

I notice that my cravings have changed!

 I am salivating for raw vegan food. Right now this seems to me to be real, rich food.

At the beginning of what the fast I wanted to have food like sandwiches even meat like chicken but now simply the thought of raw vegan noodles with sauce seems like heaven

Wow! It's amazing how your taste just change whenever you do a cleanse. You don't have to try to create a change you do your part by focusing on committing to the cleanse and your body and mind simply transforms in the midst of it all.So don't concern yourself with implementing changes because as you detox your body will make known what it needs by it's new desires! And it's new desires are entirely more reliable because your body temple has now become cleaner, clearer, purer!

Oberving ....
I think seeing Tom eat his delicious salads and his variety of food is what tempted me today to think of food. 
The craving was so strong tonight that I almost wanted to end it all but I decided that I need to continue because I will never get a chance to do this again. Well maybe I will have a chance but this is a great opportunity now

And why delay it 

So want to see what I'm capable of. I want to see how much I can resist the temptation of the flesh

Last night I had a dream where the number 166 came up. Someone's weight was 166, so was mine. (This was in the dream, in reality I am much much lighter! lol ) The 166 was symbolic to me of Luke 166. In the next part of the dream I met two women who help children and these two women I met on the street. I was visiting friends and all of a sudden they appeared in a beautiful resort. One of the women I met was there. She was in a beautiful gown in an oceanside resort. People were being trained in this incredible resort including myself.

Anyway the dream may not make much sense to anyone else but I felt like it was telling me to be more diligent in my training. Take it to the next level! This is what I gathered.

So with this fast as with most fasts, I start off with my focus on Jesus but then I noticed that food takes so much attention. Then a sign like this dream corrects me and gets me back on track.

Note while I think it's important to research fasting and detoxification ( and I will continue to do that ) ),  I think the danger comes when you go to much into researching it. Which is what I've done once again so I have to hold myself back and remind myself to get more deeply into the Word and not get so distracted by the research .... and by foodie pictures lol :)

You know we actually moved in the past few days and I was on a liquid cleanse while moving. I'm pleased I was able to do that because it involved some heavy lifting. I've been wanting juices so much that I finally ordered an amazing juicer it's the KUVINGS Vertical masticating juicer or it's top-of-the-line and I'm so excited for it to come

Well that keeps me motivated to stay on liquids for the next few weeks hopefully because I invested in a very good juicer!

Well Day 11 is complete and it's time to go to bed.

I haven't lost a lot of weight maybe because I haven't been drinking enough and the body is holding onto its resources. Some studies say that in the beginning you can actually gain weight if the body needs to correct certain issues ... so I'm not losing a lot but that's OK.

My main interest is in cleansing and getting to my optimal self rather than weight loss. Though I would like a little weight loss but the body needs to do what he needs to do at this stage

Sooooo off I go! .... Sweet Dreams, God bless :) Jesus is Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Write it Down, then Run with it!