DREAM - The Big Playful Lion !




Journal entry - 23 May 2017

When I woke up this morning, I couldn’t stop laughing.

I had the BEST DREAM! 

In my dream, a big, wonderful lion came bounding and jumped on me. He wrestling unceasingly. He was so playful !!! And so demanding!


The whole time I was on the ground under his big furry body, laughing so much. He was huge and strong but gentle and I didn’t get hurt in the least. The only thing that hurt was my tummy from all my laughter! He was so funny!

I realized that all this time he wanted to play and he likes to REALLY PLAY AND WRESTLE AND GET CLOSE !!! He was the most loveable, big creature. Naughty and even a little silly! He just wouldn't let me go! hehehhe I still can’t stop laughing! He completely overpowered me with his huge body but I enjoyed wrestling with him. At one point I couldn’t see anything except all his golden fur and I remember how clean his fur smelled!:)

.

* In the dream the lion had been living in my house the whole time, but it seemed like I'd never really paid attention to his desire to play with me. 

It was so much fun I wondered why I missed out on this before! 

*WHAT I LEARNT  - Make time to be alone, with every thought on Him. Simply being with the Lord and delighting in Him, is the greatest gift we can give Him. It's the foundation of our relationship with him ... and he loves our company.

*UPDATE - Since this dream passed, the following days were filled to overflowing with Joy. 

So this is what it means to Delight oneself with the Lord and He gives us every desire of our heart. Such a Delight has filled my heart, greater than anything I have experienced before ...  

You see, He takes us through stages of growth ... and even stages of joy! I see that clearly now. Our capacity for every excellent thing abounds with time.

I have also received 2 unusual messages from old friends. One old friend suddenly invites Tom & I to stay at his cabin called the LION'S DEN and another friend whom I haven't heard from in months, texted me the meaning of his African name ... Eze Agu is part of his name and it means KING OF LIONS! 

How unusual ... and perfectly fitting that these 2 messages would come shortly after this dream :)

Love & Shalom ,
Ahava Sarah 

 

#LionofJudah #Jesus #Yeshua



  ' and one of the elders said to me, 
"Stop weeping; 
Behold, the Lion that is from the tribe of Judah, 
the Root of David, 
has overcome 
so as to open the book and its seven seals."' 
- Revelation 5:5

Comments

  1. Wow! This is awesome - thank you for sharing Ahava - much to meditate on there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!