His Mercies are Fresh every morning!







Journal entry 31 May 2017


We have a Great God! He is willing to wipe the slate clean and forgive us time and again. How Great is His patience.

I relish what will occur today! Today I have a new found zeal.

You see yesterday was a struggle for me and I faltered in my focus. I was not at my most efficient and was distracted .... but praise God! He got me back on track at the end of the day with the simple reminder that everyday is a new slate. New beginnings are available daily if we will seize them!

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
    his mercies never come to an end; 
they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
~ Lamentations 3:22/23 

This morning, I was inspired as I prayed. I asked the Lord to afford me with great efficiency, that I may bear much fruit as I move forward this day. There is much to be accomplished and it's a Joy to do it. There is also a sense of satisfaction in consistently following a regimen and witnessing plans moving forward to completion ... day by day. 

I notice that consistency is the key to seeing success.

And so I thank our wonderful Father in Heaven, for teach me to look forward. 

Forgetting what has passed ( even if it is just a little slip and fall!) Picking myself up and moving forward. Believing in His Word, that reveals that we can do all things in Christ Jesus who strengthens us. We truly are in a race... and we press forward, running from one accomplishment to the next ... for to Him be all the Glory.


Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.~ Philipians 3:13/14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!