Pulled to the Word ... A Divine Love



Journal Entry - 19 May 2017 

Last night I had a truly amazing encounter.

I was in bed listening to audio bible ... I felt myself enter into a deeply rested state.

As I heard the beautiful Word of God being spoken by the crisp voice of the narrator Max Mclean , I found myself experiencing the Holy Scriptures in a new way.

As The Word was released, I felt as though my very being was magnetically PULLED towards the scriptures ... 

The Word / Yeshua / Jesus pulled me like an irresistible attraction ....

An attraction that is best described as a compelling affection ....  a love affair between myself and The Word of God! How it called me and drew me!!!

That night I had multiple dreams given to me in my sleep... And I woke up understanding each one. It was like a myriad of information was poured into me as I felt I was made more open to the spirit....

And I cannot wait to be intertwined by His Word once more! Thank you Lord for your Grace and your Glory. You truly are Irresistible! 


Jeremiah 31:3
The LORD appeared to him from afar, saying, 
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; 
Therefore I have drawn you with lovingkindness.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!