See it in the Spirit to Believe for it in the Natural



Journal entry - 29 May 2017 

Early this morning as I awoke, I saw a picture in my head.

It was though I was receiving a lesson from the Lord.
I saw a face.
I believe it was my face!
Then I saw a slim rectangle on my forehead.
It looked like a narrow viewing screen that was placed on me.
I was shown to hold the Vision that He gives me and to view it here.
Apart from this narrow ‘screen’, the rest of my face seemed to be a clear untouched canvas.

I was being taught to keep the Vision clear while viewing it from this vantage point.

Let everything else fall away and keep this Vision CLEAR , SIMPLE, PRECISE.
Precision and clarity were emphasized.
I was not to allow extraneous details to enter. 

The Lord teaches each one of us in unique ways. And my description of what He showed me is probably lacking and thus may not be entirely clear to the reader.

He has never given me a lesson quite like this before.

But it impacted me deeply and I lay in bed contemplating what I saw for the next hour.
 
You see it starts with a Vision  

We must see it in the Spirit to believe it for the natural. 


Consider the following scriptures.


 'After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great."'- Genesis 15:1

The LORD opens the eyes of the blind;
The LORD raises up those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the righteous; ~

Psalm 146:8
 
By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured, as seeing Him who is unseen.- Hebrews 11:27

So Jacob named the place Peniel, for he said, "I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been preserved."-Genesis 32:30

When I saw Him,
I fell at His feet like a dead man And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,- Revelation 1:17

Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.- Habakkuk 2:2

For we walk by faith, not by sight - 2 Corinthians 5:7
.
. 👑 #vision #goals #clear #clarity #instagood #win #victory #success #winner #goalsetting #treasuremap #Yeshua #Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!