Stretching Time



Recently the concept of Stretching Time was brought to my attention by a brother in the Lord.

I have heard of this concept before ... And I believe it because ALL things are possible in Christ. In addition, we see in the scriptures that according our Faith it will be done. How much can we believe for? Is not nothing impossible for Him who created the Heavens and the earth.

If we can perceive and believe in an idea, then we can experience it.

And so I was recently reminded of this concept of stretching time. But this time a thought-provoking testimony came with it. I found that I began to receive it as a possibility that I too could experience it ... even now.

I found myself, declaring the same over myself. 

Indeed TIME is being STRETCHED for me.

I have been at a juncture when I am being pushed beyond my limits ... the Lord is stirring me to INCREASE in ways that has my 'old self' gasping for air in overwhelm.

But since I received the concept of stretching time, I've found that my faith in time being stretched upon my command ... has allowed me to reject stress and thus settle into a deep rest.

And in that state of rest, I am very focused. I am now being more productive than ever before!

You see I truly believe stretching time as a possibility ... and so I am experiencing it in ways I didn't foresee.

It's as thought the minutes on the clock are being pulled for me .... and space has opened up to get a week's work done in day! ... Glory :)

It's good to receive revelation but its GREAT to LIVE that revelation as a reality ... as we practise it...by Faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!