Tongues of Fire

Journal - May 20 2017

This morning I found myself waking up a little earlier than my appointed 3 am time with the Lord.

I woke up at 2 am and found that I just couldn't sleep.

And so I began to sit with the Lord in quiet ...

Yet I found a restlessness stirring in me.

It was as if on this night, the Lord did not want me in a state of stillness, He wanted me to war in the spirit!

I know this because, soon I found myself fidgeting ... wondering why I could not sink into silence.

This agitation seem to grow in me ... and before I knew it I was speaking in tongues.

Eventuallty I found myself engaging an aggressive release of tongues ... I was warring in the spirit! Tearing down deceptions and strongholds! HALLELUJAH!

Now when I first began, I spoke in more peaceable tongues .... but a crescendo grew.... as though the Holy Spirit took over and filled me with such strength and energy. It was as though I saw within spirals of His strength that grew into a Vortex of great power. 

WOW! It was a powerful time ... and I must admit it was very refreshing! I found a great confidence growing in me as I warred with strength.

It was wonderful to be used by the Lord in this way ... and I so thoroughly enjoyed ... that I am looking forward to what will happen this coming night as I sit with the Lord again! :)

For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to people but to God. Indeed, no one understands them; they utter mysteries by the Spirit.  ~ 1 Corinthians 14:2






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!