Day 1 of my 7 Day Cleanse Begins! :)




Day 1 begins ❤️πŸ‘‘πŸ˜Š

Started the early hours with 2 hrs of audio bible. Love waking to spoken scripture, it sets the foundation for a day and is a great comfort . Followed this by studying the Bible ( the book form) for 2 more hours. Onto some green tea now & have my lunch smoothie ingredients prepared ( a blend of coconut water + dates + bananas ). Good ol' nutribullet! I don't Juice at home because I find it time-consuming so I prefer smoothies. 😊 

This afternoon I'll include a light physical workout. .

 
.
(πŸ”‘Before bed tonight I'll have 2 hrs with the Bible so that the Word of God is deeply embedded as my last thoughts before sleeping. )..... So that's the planπŸ₯‡ .
I feel relieved to begin this cleanse. Already my thoughts are clearer. As though I recognize that immaculate order is returning once more. I love cleanses πŸ’§





 
I honestly feel that eating several times daily is just too much for the body to cope with. And I see a clear difference, sharper mind, higher energy levels, clearer words of knowledge, technicolor dreams during and following a cleanse.





I believe it's necessary to perform regular cleanses throughout the year. Like keeping a home, organized and tidy, or maintaining a car or weeding a garden.
 
When I consider Heaven I perceive it as a place of beauty, excellence and immaculate order .... Freedom and joy come with this order😊 


We have to represent Heaven as ambassadors of Christ and maintain that same sense of excellence in our bodies. For this temple hosts the Holy Spirit!... Consider the excellent spirit in the Prophet Daniel that was recognize by the Kings he served ....I believe we are at our most fruitful when our minds are clean and our bodies are strong.... Plus you feel at your best too :) 

 Hurrah!!!! 😍Thank you Jesus for another brilliant day in you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!