Day 2 - 7 Day Cleanse : Going Strong !

 
26th June 2017

Day 2❤

Weight - 112 pounds


Smoothies+Liquids+HotBroth+LightExercise+BibleStart&EndsDay 

- So far So Great 😍 

Early days, so no food cravings yet. But am enjoying the extra time I am having from not preparing meals .... Light workouts thus far but I will amp up the workouts tomorrow :) ..... Bible time is definitely better as I feel an urgency to plunge in more deeply in the Word . We're called to continually GROW and INCREASE. And that requires an Intention and Pursuit on our part. 👑

 
Verdict - Feeling peaceful and my mind is clearer :) 


Also noticing there are distractions that try to steal my attention as I devote more time to the Word. It helps to set the mood by turning on instrumental music and even lighting a candle and shutting yourself away. Time with the scriptures seems more precious and sacred that way :) 
 
TIP: Miso is a good broth to include in a liquid cleanse to satiate the need for salt & a hot beverage. 


Ministry: Today, Tom & I went out on the streets of downtown Charlotte to evangelize with Cardboard Box Church. An eventful day to say the least! It was scorching but fortunately for us, we were inside the Cardboard Box Church worshipping and it is well-shaded. Though we left before I could prepare my smoothies for the day, so I had an empty stomach. I was a little tired but all I needed was a smoothie upon returning home to get my energy going once more. Note to self: Definitely prepare my smoothies in advance before evanglizing on the streets! lol :)

❤️Shalom Ahava Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!