Day 3 LIQUID CLEANSE ♥ A day of Testing

27 June 2017

Day 3 👑


Dropped the ball a little today because I forgot to drink enough!

We were out today and was a little tired, then I realized I just had one smoothie all day and that was why.
I need to redeem myself :)

When I got home I filled up on a hot MISO broth & green tea with honey and felt better. 




Miso broth

Strange thing is that though I am not hungry for food, I found myself looking up & enjoying pictures of healthy vegan food .... Don't want to eat them but just want to look at them ! Lol 😊


 Green Tea

I've found in the past with a longer detox that even smells become very fulfilling .... I'm only on day 3 of liquids today yet I've got to that stage quickly this time and am already enjoying fragrances & smells of delicious food .... without the need to eat them .


I know it all sounds very odd :) what happens as you Cleanse is this - your digestive system begins to shut down , your body moves into a different mode, cleaning & healing instead ( called ketosis ) .... .


You also become more sensitive .... and you can gain great pleasure from less "dense" engagements such as the sense of smell .... Smells and sounds have much more impact! .
This is the point when u've begun to trade things of the flesh for those of the spirit. Your enjoyment comes from more refined sources.


It also becomes so much easier to slow down and enter into deep rest .... Time spent in the Word feels so much richer, because you're more sensitive by now ..... .
I'm going to end the day early today. Tomorrow I'll be sure to consume more smoothies & workout earlier in the day. .


I feel really good because I can sense my body coming into order & entering into purification.Its very exciting to me :) When cleansing you may get sensations of heat, even a tight stretching in some parts of your body, these are areas that the body has started cleaning up! God has written healing in our bones. The body is so intelligently designed. Give it a chance and it repairs the weakest points.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!