Day 4 LIQUID CLEANSE ♥ Cravings!

 

28 June 2017

Day 4 ❤️


Juice/Smoothies/Hot Broth - 
 It's been a busy, busy day but I remembered this time! I reminded myself to drink more today. 
I had 3 light smoothies + herbal tea + cup of miso. 






Today were out in the hot sun with Cardboard Box Church for several hours. It was an eventful and I enjoyed it!



Though I sensed some dehydration. I came home feeling tired and found myself taking a nap! I slept so deeply it was amazing.
This evening I am replenishing with water before I retire to bed. 

Last glass of water by candlelight before bed! :)

Overall I'm glad today's complete.
Everyday I feel cleaner and dreams are more vivid. 
But I'm looking forward to food when this is over lol :) 

I intend to eat a lot cleaner after this.


Time for The Word.
Goodnight! 😊👍


Note: Why do cravings fall away after a cleanse? 


Because your tastebuds change as your body gets cleaner and senses are more refined. 

Every taste experience now becomes magnified. Will extrapolate on this later! Nite! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!