Day 5 LIQUID CLEANSE - Goodbye appetite :)



Day 5❤ 

Upped my intake of liquids today.
I had 2 smoothies + several cups of green tea + water +grape juice + miso broth. 

(From tomorrow onwards I'll switch out miso for a clear veggie broth)

Lost my appetite, which is common at this stage. 


Usually after the 4th day of any form of liquid cleanse your body adapts to the change.
The hardest part of any cleanse is the first 4 days. Once you get over the hump of the 4th day it does get easier. .
Note: Cravings will come up throughout a cleanse, but they tend to be mental rather than an overpowering need. *I do miss spicy flavors tho. .

The mind does become a lot clearer.
Also my sleep has improved. I now enjoy nights of very deep uninterrupted sleep.
All is well.
And Day 5 is almost over ❤
Goodnight & God bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!