Day 6 LIQUID CLEANSE - - Cravings are like feelings


 30 June 2017

Day 6 ❤️

Liquid Cleanse - Today I had 1 smoothie + green tea + broth + grape juice + water. 

I tried a new smoothie recipe today. I mixed coconut water + banana + frozen nectarines + fresh spinach leaves. It was excellent 🌱🌱🌱🍑🍌


In the afternoon I was upset about something & I felt like breaking the fast. When I realized that I was allowing myself to be upset & was wasting energy being angry, I decided to break out of it.
As soon as I made the switch, I lost the desire to break the cleanse. .
Isn't that amazing how negative feelings can seem so real and create such sabotage. Yet the minute we snap out of them, they dissolve like clouds and our decisions change.
Lesson - Cravings like feelings, come and go!
.
Relieved that I passed through that & came out victorious.
.
I have something wonderful to report.🌈 .
I actually have much more energy today. The tiredness that came with the first 5 days is gone. And now I'm perfectly fine. My energy levels are probably even better than normal.
.
Sleep remains sound & enjoyable. And I had multiple dreams last night.
.
The deeper you get into a cleanse, it becomes somewhat alluring to extend it further ... mainly because of all the benefits you experience the longer you go. I think that's the body's guidance to continue because it needs more time to cleanse and heal.
.
So there's a possibility I might continue after day 7. But I'll see how I feel about that tomorrow :) .
I'm perfectly fine today. Apart from the bout of emotions I passed through, today has been the easiest day staying on liquids. Yay 👍🏻
.
Andddd ..... Day 6 is almost over ❤️Goodnight & God bless !!!! .
Jesus is Lord 😊👑
#cleanse #detox #fasting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!