Day 10 LIQUID CLEANSE - Cravings pass like waves




Day 10

I'm still doing well.  

Yes I have been getting cravings but they are entirely mental, rather than actual hunger.

As I mentioned yesterday as I observe the cravings pass it feels like a workout or a session at the gym. I submit to the workout, allowing the craving to fade away. This develops my muscle the discipline to say no. It appears to apply to saying no to food, but really it applies to everything. It's about taking dominion over the flesh.

I thought occurred to me today for many people if they were to hear about an extended juice fast or any form of fast they would say it's impossible or just too challenging. But what you have to bear in mind is that the person you are on day one is very different from the person on the seventh or 14 or 21st day.

Your thought process changes during a fast because you were taken through the process of being broken down and we change as a result.

So take it one day at a time. What you're thinking today will change. Tomorrow you may have very different thoughts. And it happens organically.

Fasting simply accelerates positive transformation. It's a phenomena of the fast. You become a different person with each stage :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!