Day 8 LIQUID CLEANSE - - Committing to More

 

 

2 July 2017

Day 8 Liquid Cleanse


I found myself devouring videos and books on juice fasting.

I actually finished reading the book 'JUICE FEASTING' by Steve Pavlina. It was an excellent read of a lady who did a 92 day juice cleanse. Apparently there are many others out there who have done long term juice feasts and they each say that it gets easier the deeper you go. Wow!

There is truly an euphoric sense that develops as the juice cleanse goes on, and I can see how their statements could very well be a reality!

We were moving today so I had to do a little bit of physical labor. Despite being on 8 days of liquids I was quite fine. In fact today I felt as if I really do want to challenge myself to go as far as I can take this :) It does feel like NOW is the time to go in deep in EVERY WAY. Not only plunging into scripture but to also thoroughly cleanse my body temple.

I feel as though if I don't do it now, there will always be one excuse or another. I am contemplating taking this juice cleanse on for a few weeks.Yes I dared proclaim it! Well I will have to see how this goes day by day ... but I am certainly open to the possibility of a long term fast.

I am beginning to see that every time I have a craving ... it's a matter of time before it fades away. What a great discipline this will be to test myself in this regard over an extended period of time.

Right now, I am feeling great. As I mentioned in a prior blog post, I just don't want this bliss that is beginning to develop to come to an end.... and somehow solid foods, even raw vegan foods , do seem to do that.

I'm even tempted to look into purchasing a top of the line juicer. The Kuvings Slow Juicer is looking like it might be a very fruitful investment. Pun intended :)

The Joys of the Fasted life have once again captivated me :)

Today I had a green smoothie, broth, water and some grape juice. Elohim is great indeed. See you tomorrow :)

TIP: I must emphasize on the need for eliminating toxins. If you're not having a daily herbal detox tea of some form, then I would advise looking into enemas or the salt water flush. Once you begin a fast of any form, it's essential to help your bowls move along. I've done fasts in the past without including some form of elimination and I paid the price. I've learnt from the past how important it is to pay attention to assist the cleansing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!