KUVINGS in my life - So I'm officially a Juicer ! :)



Let the #juicing begin!❤

DRUM ROLL!

Well I finally invested in a great vertical masticating juicer. The KUVINGS Vertical Masticating Juicer is right up my alley. It's a BEAST ... but it's oh so elegant and refined :)




This spread makes ample juice for 2 ppl for the next 3 days. 
Why 3 days? Because when refrigerated, the enzymes stay alive for this span of time. 

Fresh pressed #juices feel electric and alive! 
It's the best lifestyle habit we've picked up lately. 😊
Let's mark this day in my Calendar!

A little tip - Juicing can take awhile including the cleanup. So  let audiobible play while I'm juicing so it's an enjoyable experience :)
.
#kuvings #kuvingswholeslowjuicer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!