SIGNS IN THE SKY! Biblical Astronomy VS Pagan Astrology



💞I JUST posted a video on my #youtube channel that distinguishes the difference between Biblical Astronomy VS Pagan Astrology.
.

We are living in the proverbial last days and it's imperative to discern the signs of the times. 

 
I give an in depth discussion of the topic after some extensive research over the past few weeks.
I pray that this video truly blesses you! LOVE Ahava Sarah 💕💞


The video is titled -✨'SIGNS IN THE SKY! Biblical Astronomy VS Pagan Astrology | ENOCH✨
 


---> My YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/c/ahavasarahtv


#eclipse #aug21 #sep23
#revelation12
#comet #yomteruah #roshhashannah #astronomy #biblicalastronomy #mazzaroth #zodiac #astrology #signs #miracles #Jesus #wisemen #Israel #enoch #stars #planets #comet67 #storm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ecstacy of Loving God

Day 11 LIQUID CLEANSE - Focus, Cut out Distractions

Write it Down, then Run with it!